Subject: JBR V2 system hanging

JBR V2 system hanging

From: Christian Marcks <christian.marcks_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:46:25 +0200 (MEST)

when I use my JBR V2 with Rockbox V2.2 (ajz in root) the JBR is completely
hanging let's say every 2-3 hours - I have to boot again. Almost the same
problem with the original Archos-firmware.

I don't have any clue about dependencies: It happens in every directory, at
any battery-level,.....

Anybody knows about this malfunction and maybe has some explanation or even
help for avoiding these problems?

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl