Subject: RE: 2.3 feature freeze

RE: 2.3 feature freeze

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:04:52 -0500

Don't we want things, like resume or bookmarks (if enabled) to be saved when
we shut down the unit?

How often to you shut down your computer by killing the power?

I believe the latest changes Linus made to the safe shutdown was to make it
more intelligent so it doesn't always have to spin up the disc when
activated.

Tim