Subject: Re: iRiver contributions

Re: iRiver contributions

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:59:30 -0600

Kick ASS dude!
rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Mahaffey" <musemaker_at_gmail.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 8:44 PM
Subject: iRiver contributions

Howdy. I've got the 20GB iRiver model and am a willing assistant to
anything going on with development here. I noticed a post on the forum
wondering why so few people had made posts of this nature, and here's
my excuse: I don't have the knowledge to be of much use to you guys.
But if there's something I can do, or something I can learn to do, I'm
happy to help. In the meantime, I'm throwing the team as much money as
I can. Payday is Monday :-)

Keep up the phenomenal work.

David