Subject: Re: Belkin Wireless FM Transmitter

Re: Belkin Wireless FM Transmitter

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:08:05 -0600

Sounds good. Are those units portable?

rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Wingert" <gary_wingert_at_sonic.com>
To: "Lyman Green" <lymang_at_gmail.com>; "Rockbox development"
<rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 4:03 PM

Two good options - the C.Crane FM transmitter, or the Ramsey Electronics
kit.

Crane:
http://www.ccrane.com (currently down for a couple of hours for maintenance)

Works very well, and you can turn the screw in the back to boost it to
25mW - about a 1/4-mile range, I'm told.

Ramsey:
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=FM25B

This is a kit, and the one I ended up getting over the Crane model.
I was told it had the best overall audio quality and fidelity. It's
25mW too - works very well. Took about 3 hours to assemble.

Gary