Subject: Re: Gapless Playback Engine

Re: Gapless Playback Engine

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:05:49 +0200

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:46:16 -0700, Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a
pointy hat <reginald_at_kupietz.com> wrote:
> As long as we're asking forbidden questions... does this mean there's a
> scant ray of hope we may someday see record-to-.WAV in Rockbox?

rockbox ist not the problem, in the ongoig way of the iRiver for
example it may work one day.
you probably mean the currently supported archos hardwares, for which
I would refer to
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/NoDo#2_Record_to_WAV_uncompressed_or_
as long as I don't hear anything else.
BTW: rockbox on iRiver has been said impossible long time too. Look
where we are. One thing is for sure: If nobody finds out how to, and
nobody takes the job to implement it, wav-recording will never go to
the archos.

lImbus