Subject: Re: Fw: Important

Re: Fw: Important

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:08:14 +0200

DUDE !
I was first about to answer you something like "What is a hoax", then
I thought "noo, can't be, not from happy and helpful Rocker, must be a
joke", so I read through it carefully.
THEN I decided to go ahead asking google for some nice "What is a
hoax"-page, but none of my results matched my expectations.

Now I am very confused, and I'll go to bed :-$

...lImbus