Subject: Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

Ondio 128 FM: 2.3 button commands

From: Michael Fuchs <Michael.Fuchs_at_softtext.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:01:24 +0100

Well, I am also trying to memorize those buttons to operate them blindly in the dark and also because the Ondio normally has no display backlight.
If you want I will try to a make up a button description like those tables for the Jukeboxes, which can be found on the Rockbox documentation page.
Except the key lock command, which is a bit tricky in the current implementation, the Ondio can be operated one-handed and the individual buttons can be located easily because of an "intuitive" dent in the very centre of the cursor buttons.

Cheers,
Michael