Subject: Re: Think flashing with rockbox killed my unit

From: Dj paddy <dj.paddy_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:27:12 -0000

snow.rock
sokoban.rock
star.rock
tetris.rock
video.rock
viewer.rock
vu_meter.rock
wormlet.rock

The bins that where in the FM dir where,
firmware_fm.bin
firmware_fm_norom.bin

The instructions told me only to copy the bin files across.

I already had the latest daily build on as I put it on two minutes before
hand.

I then followed the step by step on,

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BlindFAQ#How_do_I_flash_my_Jukebox_for_th

So what version do I have on there now?

Is there two versions running? A disk versiona nd a flash version?

If the disk version is the version that's speaking to me when I hold F1 will
doing what you said load that disk version into flash?

Cheers
Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and
Communication.