Subject: Re: procedure change for first flashing

Re: procedure change for first flashing

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:27:36 +0100 (MET)

> This procedure was very new to me and I was totally confused, wenn
> after the successfull flashing procedure the Archos Image came up.

It is new to everybody...

> I spend nearly one hour to realize, how to do it. Now I understand
> that.

So you're saying it's no improvement?
Where can I be more clear about it?

Perhaps:
- firmware_flash.rock "re-formats" your flash, but with the supplied
firmware does not change the boot behaviour in the first place.
- playing "rockbox.ucl" does actually flash Rockbox, so you'll boot that in
future.

Jörg

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++