Subject: Re: 2.3 Manual - draft available

Re: 2.3 Manual - draft available

From: j c <johner81_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:42:14 +0000 (GMT)

excellent manual.

here's one thing that i noticed needs changing:

on page 60 it says that the 'favourites' plugin is
available from the main menu....well it isn't any more
- not on the JBR20 anyway.
it's only accessable if you go to the plugin screen
and then browse thru all the plugins & then select it
- very long winded for such a useful feature i know.

great work so far.

jc

--- Christ Alice Scarborough

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/pub/Main/DraftManual/rockbox-manual-2.3-draft-2.pdf.