Subject: Wish list item

Wish list item

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:30:51 -0500

I'd like to have an option with random play to have Rockbox randomly
select directories but then play the contents of the directory to
completion before moving on.

I tend to like to listen to whole albums at a time but I don't like a long
sequence to repeat. I use playlists to organize such listening by genre
and by "likes". I find that I don't particularly like the totally random
jumping around that the current function performs. Being able to have the
contents of each directory in the list to play in sequence before randomly
selecting the next directory would be great.

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net