Subject: Fw: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

Fw: Creative Labs Zen Xtra

From: Jason Williams <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:19:32 -0600

aye yi yi yi yi...

who makes these frigging devices anyways? I'm frustrated beyond words with
my new 40 GB Creative Labs Zen Xtra...

PLEASE - does anyone have any suggestions about where i might find a player
that works like my archos rockbox in at least a 40 GB size?

This frigging Zen machine only wants to play the mp3's that are tagged
correctly. Well guess what? Not all of them are! (sigh)

Thanks in advance. I'm debating on whether going through the rather
exhausting step of updating my entire library of mp3's (exceeds 40 GB by at
least 2x) or just returning this stupid thing and pouting about it.