Subject: Re: Fw: ondio fm

Re: Fw: ondio fm

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:05:03 +0100 (MET)

I also have a 1GB card, no problems. He should duplicate the Rockbox
installation onto the card, to avoid confusion.

A little background: in the case of non-flashed Rockbox, the Archos firmware
loads the ajbrec.ajz from the *internal* memory, regardless of plugged MMC
or not. Once booted, Rockbox will then switch and use the external card
only.

There are plans to instead mount the MMC into the "regular" file system,
thus have access to both, but don't hold your breath for it. USB access can
only happen to one memory at a time, so internal if nothing plugged, MMC if
plugged.