Subject: Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

Re: I'm back, more questions, play lists and plug ins

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:51:26 +0100

You can press the off button to totally stop playback, browse (voiced) to
the directory you would like to insert, and then press on+play. Also, in
the newer versions you can press and hold play for about a second, and
then you have the playlist browser too. I think this is easier than
on+play.
When you're done inserting, press and release the on button, and then
press play. Playback will now be continued.

hth,
Ronald

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:10:19 -0600, Sarai D. Bucciarelli
<bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Okay, I played a song, pressed on then play, but no voices came up
> asking me
> about play lists.

[snip]