Subject: RE: new blind user here with lots of questions

RE: new blind user here with lots of questions

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:55:08 -0000

Christi's voicefont is cool!,

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]On Behalf Of Christ Alice
Scarborough
Sent: 17 December 2004 18:37
To: Rockbox development

Rocker wrote:
> Cristi wrote:
> You're very welcome. I'm not blind, but I was for a few months when
> was very young, and still have poor sight. As such, I was glad to be
> able to help blind uses to get more out of Rockbox.
> rocker writes:
> And what a voice font! (wink)

*Blush*

I hope to have the time to sit down and record an up to date voice
font
some time in the new year. I have better kit now so automatic split
detection may work properly on the recordings (and of course sound
quality will be much better), although renaming the by
hand will still take ages. :(

Christi
---