Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:36:56 +0100

rinty wrote:

> Hi, I have the same problem, and the only way I've found round it is
> this, get to the recording screen option on the menu, then press the
> play button twice.

Yes. Once to get to the recording screen, and then one more time to
start the recording. Not *that* complicated, imho, but of course it gets
more complicated when you want to do several recordings without audio
feedback.

> If the developers could somehow change the voice prompts so they say
> "recording" when it's activated, and "pause record when in that mode
> or something similar, it would help very much.

That is unfortunately not possible, since the MAS chip can't play MP3
data when in recording mode.

Linus