Subject: Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

Re: Difficulty knowing whether I'm on "record" or "pause"

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:29:05 -0600

My biggest concern while recording, is that if it really started after
pressing play.
Last night I was at my son's Christmas program, and I was recording, and I
went to record screen, and I could hear it just fine through the headphones,
and then I pressed the play button to start, and I felt that I had to nudge
my sister-in-law next to me and use hand motions to confirm that the numbers
are changing on the screen. So I think it would be worth a short delay of
some audio sound to indicate that recording has started or stopped.
Glenn