Subject: Re: Playlist creation

Re: Playlist creation

From: Ed MacDaniel <deadword_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:51:25 -0800

I like to use dBPowerAmp's audio player for creating playlists.
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp.htm Open the playlist editor
window and just pick the tracks you want in the playlist from the
directory in which the tracks are located and drop them into the
playlist window. Or you can click on "add tracks" to add them directory
by directory or track by track. Then "save" and rename them however you
want. By default it'll use be "ArtistName - CD Title". Playlists are
only a few KB in size and just refer to the names and locations of the
tracks in it.

Be seeing you,

-ed

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of
five." Groucho Marx