Subject: Re: more gmails for xmas

Re: more gmails for xmas

From: Fred <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:22:09 +0100

flgants_at_earthlink.net schrieb:

> OK, I have to ask. What the heck is a gmail, and why does everybody
> want them?
>
> Gary

Hello!

GMAIL is the first step of a giant US ANTI TERROR System. The system
asks you to store your emails... forever. If you choose to forward
another account to the gmail account they have even more infos. Even if
you just want to delete a mail, a warning says "Hey.. you have enough
space... keep it - why do you want to delete it?"
Maybe George W. wants to collect some infos? You only can fight your
enemy if you know your enemy... And they want to know everything!
I don't trust this thing. I have also a gmail account, but I think I
will use it for spam, penis expander and things like this ;-)

Fred