Subject: Re: Rockbox text editor?

Re: Rockbox text editor?

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:08:18 +0100

>From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
>Date: 2004-12-29

>And get that sexy voice in the background, so you will remember why you
>wanted to call her.

But: the time needed you grab out your jukebox, set all settings to microphone record and so on your girl might be up and away... Much better solution: A stripped down ajbrec.ajz rockbox made only for voice recording, laying in your rootfolder and gets activated with F1+ON!
MAybe we can use annoter directory instead .rockbox (.voicebox) and boot direct into the recording screen!

Joerch