Subject: Re: to swap v2 hard drive

Re: to swap v2 hard drive

From: Jason Williams <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:51:33 -0600

okay, after much hand wringing and a few scary moments, I have an 80GB
Rockbox!

I have plenty of pictures if anyone wants to see details.

It is pretty much just like Gary said. The one real problem I had was with
those stupid blue bumpers. I broke two of them (not seriously) but it
doesn't appear to be causing any problems.

I used this web site as my guide (but i didn't go anywhere NEAR as far as
this guy did. I also used a photo a guy posted on the rockbox forums

I never realized how loud their hard drive is. This Fujitsu is so quiet.

If anyone has questions, please e-mail me. As I said, I took lots of digital
pictures and I still remember it pretty good right now.