Subject: Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

Re: Ondio128 UartBoot flashing

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:44:29 +0100

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:54:15 -00, gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk
<gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk> wrote:
> From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
> Date: 2005-01-03
>
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:31:09 -0800 (PST), scott
> <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> > [snip]
> > > the housing has no scratches, except from a bullet hole (long
> story),
> > [snip]
> >
> > No wonder it doesn't work ;-)
>
> >LOL.
> >I aver it worked after that.
> >www.cycos.net/ondio/ondio_bullethole.jpg
>
> Hi, Have you still got your Ondio? I brought a duff Ondio on ebay
> same as in your photo complete with hole in the same place!!??
> Very strange if its not the same one..

Lol. Yes, I still got mine (I should check this evening at home, maybe
somebody robbed mine ?!?) and I did that myself. But I suppose this is
a somehow frequent mistake. You don't barely see the difference in
length of the screws, so very possible somebody else did the same
mistake.
Must be archos' greeting to guys like us.

manuel