Subject: what's the difference?

what's the difference?

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:08:13 -0600

Hi:
What's the difference in the IRiver H140 and 340 players? They look the same
to me. I know your going to make these accessible using RockBox, will the
radio and photo features be accessible? What's the size of the player
compared to my Archos 20 GB recorder? These players seem better and from
what I read from the person who answered my question, Rockbox will be more
accessible on the IRiver then the Archos. Both players get 4 stars from on
line reviewers.
Sarai D. Bucciarelli