Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: what's the difference?
Re: what's the difference?
From: Newbeewan <newbeewan_at_fr.st>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:21:49 +0100
Sarai D. Bucciarelli a écrit :
>What's the difference in the IRiver H140 and 340 players? They look the same
>to me. I know your going to make these accessible using RockBox, will the
>radio and photo features be accessible? What's the size of the player
>compared to my Archos 20 GB recorder? These players seem better and from
>what I read from the person who answered my question, Rockbox will be more
>accessible on the IRiver then the Archos. Both players get 4 stars from on
>Sarai D. Bucciarelli
There are several differences between H1xx, H3xx series and archos jb :
- H3xx's got color LCD screen(H1xx : B/W),
- H3xx can charge with USB (H1xx don't)
- H3xx's got an usb host master capability ( so you can plug some
digital camera to transfert photo)
- both H1xx and H3xx are using soft codec and archos jb's got a
- both H1xx and H3xx are around 160g and archos jb weight is more than 300g
- iriver hardware's got much more memory and much faster cpu than archos
- Rockbox, for the moment, only work on archos jb... but work is in
- Rockbox can already play radio and display jpeg picture... so why not
with iriver's players ?
I hope it help.
Received on 2005-01-04