Subject: Re: iRiver audio hardware

Re: iRiver audio hardware

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:01:14 -0600

Well, I've seen jaws describe some pictures on certain web sites. For
example, lets say there is a picture of a lab sitting by a pool, I've seen
jaws read yellow lab infront of a pool. Now, I wrote another list asking how
this works. I'll forward a response. As for playing movies, some players
have the capability to store movies, I'd like rockbox to read the titles
when scrolling down so you can pick one, and watch it. I mean if this is a
feature on the new IRiver players.