Subject: Re: Charging screen

Re: Charging screen

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 22:42:40 +0100

Seems fine to me. I have a bit of a loose contact (actually a home-made
charger ;-)); and when I plug in the charger, sometimes the charging
screen doesn't appear, but instead rockbox is booting normally. You do
have the charging screen, so probably no loose contact. I think.
Especially because it also charges to 100%. Btw, when on the charging
screen you can press ON, and rockbox will boot. You can't turn it off
again then, though (it will say 'battery charging').

Ronald