Subject: Re: Flashing a Studio 20

Re: Flashing a Studio 20

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:11:56 +0100 (MET)

Hi again,

Thanks for making flashing possible for my player, but I have some news...
As I said, I sent my Player to Archos because the charging circuit was
broken. They, instead of repairing the thing for the 60€ I had to pay, sent
me a complete new Jukebox with all the goodies like the bag, headphones and
USB cable... quite cool, because I lost the old ones and broke my old
headphones ;)
The bad thing is, that this new Jukebox now has another RomCRC again...222F.
It is flashable, however (Flash: BF,D6)... Now shall I try to flash it or
shall I send you the dump files first?

Frederik

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail