Subject: Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

Re: Playback channel configuration in rockbox - suggestions & survey

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:14:59 -0600

I don't often use the stereo wide option, but by keeping the settings that
are already there, I think more people will try the current settings, and
then find that they like it, and therefore may be more likely to try the
more precise settings. Where if all there is the fine settings, some people
may be inclined to just leave it without changing it, and never try the more
precise controls.
Glenn