Subject: Re: Autorun.inf on Jukebox FM

Re: Autorun.inf on Jukebox FM

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:21:46 -0600

Perhaps if you have disabled the auto-play on another device marked as the
same drive letter, at an earlier time, it is treating the JukeBox in the
same feature/setting.
But I usually disable this for all devices whenever that auto-play option
comes up, as I find it quite annoying. One of the things I hate about XP,
it assumes too much that you don't know how to get to your media, or other
tasks.
I seem to have the opposite problem, if I could disable that forever, it
would be nice.

Glenn