Subject: Re: question about updating rockbox

Re: question about updating rockbox

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:38:16 -0600

I extracted all to the J drive.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn at home" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:27 PM

If you are using windows XP, you can highlight the .zip file and under file,
you will find: extract all", and you just direct it to the JukeBox drive,
like J:\, and it should overwrite the old files.
But what I prefer to do is the above, but I direct it to a temp dir, and
copy & paste everything over to the Jukebox drive.
Glenn