Subject: Re: Writing plug-ins

Re: Writing plug-ins

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:49:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, scott wrote:

> Bagder does seem to acknowledge the idea of being 'tainted' by BC's code
> from this chat session, and I distincly remember the phrase coming up.

I said that on IRC mainly to get BC to stop bothering me about his code. I
don't actually believe me reading his code would "taint" me. Not that I have
read his code anyway. I'm just not that interested since we aren't gonna use
it in Rockbox. For reasons already explained.

On IRC, things are sometimes said without very long considerations. Oddly
enough.