Subject: Icon for your Archos!

Icon for your Archos!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:18:00 +0000

Hi there,

I've just found something out that I thought was really cool:

1. make a text file called Autorun.inf
2. write the following inside it:
    icon=.rockbox\archos.ico
3. now save.
4. Now download Bluechips Dev Kit and take out the file archos.ico and copy it into your .rockbox dir (or use any icon you like)

Now whenever you plug your Archos in you'll get a nice icon in explorer!

The other usefull thing I found out was that if you also add to the .inf file the line (top most i think):

[autorun]

you don't get the annoying windows searching through it to find playable media..

mat