Subject: Re: Re: Icon for your Archos!

Re: Re: Icon for your Archos!

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:39:59 +0000

>You can specify an icon for every folder you want:
>just create a desktop.ini file in the folder like that:
>desktop.ini:
That is really cool. Do you know a) if there's a way of automatically creating
the desktop.ini files (using an image, I already have in the dir (of the same name))?
and b) if there is (much) drain on resources having all those different icons for folders?

cheers!

mat

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so!" -- Douglas Adams

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com