Problems with mailing list?

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:10:37 -0000

Hi,

It may be a local issue, but I seem to be missing quite a lot of messages
from the list…

I see replies to questions that I did not see asked, for example in the
recent conversation about $50 mikes, I got the message from Rocker, but not
the one from Jörg

Also, is the traffic on this list down a bit at the moment? I normally see
between 15 to 30 messages a day, but I have only had 12 since Friday.

As stated, it my be something my end… there are two Spam filters in the
route, ISP and Outlook, and they have been shown to be slightly aggressive
in the past