Subject: Re: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

Re: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Dan Richardson <spam_at_nottooloud.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:59:21 -0500

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> I would like you to test this special build of Rockbox:
>
> http://linus.haxx.se/ata_standby_test.zip
>
> It uses the STANDBY mode of ATA instead of SLEEP. Please try it and tell

Interesting.
I put this build on my misbehaving JBR15,
and didn't change any settings, except to Repeat All.
I powered it up on batteries, direct into Rockbox (no flash)
and plugged in the 9v adapter that hasn't worked with it.
It ran for 18 hours continuously.

Then I unplugged it, shut it down, and plugged it in,
so it came up in the Archos recording screen.
Powered up into Rockbox and am repeating the test.