Subject: Re: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

Re: AW: Bug: Battery Charging with low voltage

From: Dan Richardson <spam_at_nottooloud.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:40:53 -0500

> # Then I unplugged it, shut it down, and plugged it in,
> # so it came up in the Archos recording screen.
> # Powered up into Rockbox and am repeating the test.

It's been playing 6 hours, and the battery's at 100%.
Looks like a winner to me.
My charger is Radio Shack's 9v 1500 mA International regulated.
If it is a sleep/standby thing, perhaps the drive is the key.
My JBR6 that always charges OK says Debug|Disk Info|FUJITSU MHK2060AT.
My JBR15 that likes this new build says IC25N015ATDA04-0.