Subject: Rockbox for the Gmini 400

Rockbox for the Gmini 400

From: Erik Buischi <smelly_lerry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:41:41 -0200

Dear Volunteers/To whom it may concern,

I have bought a Gmini 400 and i am willing to help create a firmware for
this wonderful piece of hardware. However, I have no experience whatsoever
in programming, yet, I could do beta tests, help track bugs and to promote
the firmware. So guys, is this a viable project? I do believe that my
Gmini400 will never work to its full potential without a little help from
Rockbox.

Thank You,

Erik B :)