Subject: Re: Archos Ondio: Who can recommend it?

Re: Archos Ondio: Who can recommend it?

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:19:02 +0100

>>f you're good with soldering, you can upgrade the backlight, see:
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome?topic=OndioBacklight

Hi, Jörg,
Looks amazing with your backlight, some weeks ago i rip off this foil from an old casio organizer, and if i could cut it into shape, i will go for an ondio. But I got yesterday my JBR20 for 199 € and now i'm singin' the down payment blues....

The charging "option" sounds good to me too...

Thanks for your answers!

Joerch