Subject: Re: speaking menus on latest models?

Re: speaking menus on latest models?

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:46:27 -0600

Check out the models that do work at:
http://www.rockbox.org/
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Talksina" <talksina_at_gmail.com>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:14 AM
Subject: speaking menus on latest models?

hi,
i am a blind user; i would like to know if the most recent Archos models
are supported by the talking Rockbox
I have now an Archos jukebox recorder (it's about 3 years old) with the 2.3
version of rockbox, and I think my toy is going to die.
As, I suppose, the recorder, recorder v2 and fm recorder are out of
production, I'd like to know if the .voice files can be used in newest
models (unfortunately I do not remember the names).
thanks in advance
talksina