Subject: Re: Recorder advice

Re: Recorder advice

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:42:55 +0000

I did a ****load of research before I chose the Archos Jukebox Recorder 20
VERSION ONE (with replacable AA batteries, Digital I/O, USB2, twin platter
(upgradable) hard drive; etc. etc)

There is a place in Germany and the Archos Special Offers page currently
selling them for 199 Euros (don't have the quake-ii logo on my keyboard)
..check the recent (last few days) postings to this group for the urls.

They are end-of-line - so don't hang about.

BC