Subject: Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

Re: Bargain prices for jbr fm 20 GB units?

From: arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 10:32:42 +0100

I think you are asking for the impossible here.

btw, for those who want to pay the high price for a brand new fmr, the
french store pixmania still have some.
I think Pixmania is also available in other european countries.

but be ware, it was for 349 Euro.

and btw.... I would too recommand not to buy a FMR or V2 but a
Recorder 20 instead.

I have both a FMR and a JBR20 and I think the JBR is more well built.