Subject: What do do with fried Archos Jukebox 6000?

What do do with fried Archos Jukebox 6000?

From: <evanmo_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:22:51 -0800

What do do with fried Archos Jukebox 6000? A while back i posted about overheating my JB6k - when I hold the on button the green led light comes on but the unit does not power up.
So I'm not sure whether to post the dead unit on ebay for parts scavenging or to try replacing the hard drive or to buy another unit? Seems like a new unit is not much more than the bare hard drive -- unless someone has seen a good deal on a notebook drive?? What would you do? (Meanwhile I have a $100 Bantam hard drive player to use)

Thanks!