Subject: Re: More Responsive Track Switching

Re: More Responsive Track Switching

From: blaou <blaou_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:47:09 +1100

Lame with --nogaps doesn't work, since the hardware has to support LAME
tags (where the real tracklength would be stored). apparently, only the
rio karma does...
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=27517
only the bladeenc supports true compatible gapless support, but the
quality sucks..
the only solution is cuesheet support!