Subject: Re: crackle in mp3's regardless of bps?

Re: crackle in mp3's regardless of bps?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 04:17:37 +0000

As Rockbox does not accept 'anonymous' submissions, you will need to get it
from http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems the build there is quite an
old v2.2 build iirc, but the source and step-by-step instructions are there
if you wish to compile it into a more recent build - shouldn't be
necessary for these tests.

BC