Subject: AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

AW: AW: Update to the AJRv1 recharging

From: Matthias Klumpp <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:24:29 +0100

Hi again,

# -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
# Ronald Teune generated a CSV yesterday of a charge cycle with a ~9v
# charger supply so getting a charge sample from your set up is less
# important now. I need to compare his results with mine (stock charger &
# battery), but it looks good so far...

I'll do if necessary (of course) but IMHO it's not really important which
charger you're using.
The only thing important is that is charges with ~9V only and the algo has
to survive a long time w/o batteries running out of juice.

Regards

Matthias