Subject: Re: VoiceBox script another question

Re: VoiceBox script another question

From: Fred <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:48:08 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn at home" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 3:40 AM

> When you run the voice box script, you just put in the path.
> e.g.
> h:\
> if your jukebox is drive H.
> Glenn

Yes,
if you also want the file names this is anything you have to do. If you only
want the folders, you have to change one line in the options file.

I also just type G: (or any other letter, my archos is at the moment 'g')
and it makes all directories audible with voice and not spelled. I am not
blind, but my display doesn't work. I was so angry, I was nearly throwing my
archos to the ceiling or a wall when I heard of the speaking menus, GREAT!!
Thanks to all that have put their work and sweat into this project. It
really was a mistery that it was developed when my archos display had no
more infos.....

Keep rocked
Fred

ARCHOS JUKEBOX RECORDER 20GB - THE BEST - Who needs a fu%/&ng IPOD?
This is something real. This isn't some pink ice cream shit with apple
flavour.