Subject: Problem : Remote Control not working

Problem : Remote Control not working

From: Michael Zeller <rockbox_at_mzsoft.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:19:08 +0100

Hi all,

I'm new to the list but using rockbox for quite a while.
So first I must say a big thanks to all of you for this great work.

Now my Problem :

I'm using the CDC-Simu from Matthias Klumpp, which can emulate
the Archos Remote Control. Now, after installing his hardware
in my new car, my Archos Recorder V1 doesn't repsond to the
RemoteControl at all.
So I tried my original Archos Remote and there is no reaction too.
After reading the list, I first changed the batteries in the
remote, but this doesn't help at all.
I also tested with the original Archos FW but there is also no reaction.

So Matthias gave me the hint to ask you if it is possible to
see if the JB receives data from the remote perhaps through
the Debug-Menu.

Best regards

Michael Zeller

PS : Please excuse my english, I'm from Germany :-)