Subject: Re: Attn: Audioscrobbler Users

Re: Attn: Audioscrobbler Users

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:34:19 -0700

John wrote:

I'm sitting here scratching my head trying to figure out why I'd want
a computer history of what I've listened to. I KNOW what I've
listened to. Seriously, why would I want that?

rocker comments:

Agreed! Sounds to me like the next step is some good spam offering you a
great deal on your favourite music is the logical next step. I really don't
get it either?

Cheers...rocker