Subject: Re: USB2 Speed

Re: USB2 Speed

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:17:04 +0100

Hi,

I do not completely understand what you mean by "it conly connects to
USB-1". Also, if Archus UK doesn't even know anything about this model,
they are lame :-P
Anyway, the V1 recorder 20 GB can do USB 2.0 quite nice, I myself get ~8
mbyte/s IIRC. Are you sure your pc has an USB 2.0 connection? Perhaps you
can test it on another pc. It is _really_ unlikely that repairing helps in
your case.
If you have windows xp, does it say something about "fast usb device
connected to slow hub" or so?

Ronald