Subject: New charging algorithm

New charging algorithm

From: claus <claus.news_at_schweiz.ch>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:08:31 +0100

Hello all,

I just installed and flashed CVS-050311 on my
Jukebox Recorder 10 v1. I upgraded from v2.3.

I wonder if there is already a part of the new
charging algorithm since I observe ...

when being plugged in using a regulated 9V charger (yes I know this is
too weak:) batterie indicator shows 100 and trickle charging
then I unplug it an the indcator drops to 95.
I replug it and it shows 100 again.

Is this normal?

BTW: I really appreciate that the initial <?> has gone in the battery
indicator. And rockbox seems a lot more responsive since 2.3 perhaps
only an impression but any way I *really* like rockbox.

Thanx and regards,
Claus